sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2014

I guess you guys decided to take a very very long weekend, because last Wednesday I only had one student.

So I wish you from here a wonderful weekend. Last Monday we worked on the conversations between a customer at the hotel and the receptionist. Students had to write their own conversation. In it the customer had a problem and called the receptionist to complain or to ask for help.
The receptionist usually answers: How can I help you? Then the customer explains his/her problem: the toilet is not flushing. The present continuous is typically used when explaining the problem in a situation like this. When the receptionist promises to do something about it she says: I'll send someone right now, using will + verb.

Let me remind you of the presentation we are planning for the end of the term. I would like to see your plan so we can discuss it. Think about it, please.

The only student I had last Wednesday needed to catch up with homework and that's what I asked him to do, so this time I won't give you any more homework. Just to say that we were working on the text The Story Behind a Photo on pg. 25.

See you next Wednesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario