viernes, 16 de enero de 2015

Last week  we continued practicing will +infinitive for a number of purposes.

The first purpose is making predictions:

Example: You won't get the job


We also use it to make promises:

Example: I'll pay you back.


To make an offer:

Example:  Shall I clean the windows?


To make a sudden decision:

Example: Ill call him right now.
  

In our last lesson we read about promises people usually make but find it very hard to keep. Promises like I won't tell anybody, I'll pay you back or I'll always love you. 

Remember we say:

make a promise
and
keep a promise

We studied other words: , research, injection, journey, to mean (be sincere, have the intention to do what we say), to swap, whole.

Verbs + back: pay back, call back, came back, take back, give back.

HOMEWORK

Read the horoscopes in Workbook sheet I gave you (You have it, Diana) and write 3 more horoscopes for other astrological signs. Make up the predictions and imitate the style.

Finish the exercises in the sheets I gave you.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario