viernes, 27 de febrero de 2015

Hi Diana, I hope you get better. I missed you this week.

In our last class we listened to a conversation between Allie - the British woman who is in San Francisco for a conference - and the hotel receptionist.

We had to complete the conversation on the worksheet. In the conversation the receptionist tells Allie how to get to the SFMOMA, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.

I supposed you have already studied vocabulary  or basic instructions to give directions:

go straight on
go down the street
turn left or right on the first (or second, third, etc.) street
go to the end of the street.
go past the church
go over the bridge
it is on your left or on your right.

I'm uploading one of the listenings on the same page. It is called Social English4 and it is the last exercise on the same page as the conversation above.

Sorry I am unable to upload the worksheets I gave for homework.

See you Monday.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario