sábado, 7 de febrero de 2015

Hi!

Sorry I'm a bit late. The listenings have been uploaded to the Aula Virtual, Clara, so you can work with them on the weekend.

In our last lesson we practiced the Present Perfect and the Past Simple. We also talked about buying clothes. Words that you should learn regarding this topic, besides the names of the clothes themselves are:

try on, fitting room, size, fit, cash register, shop assistant

Remember that for homework you need to write 3 short conversations using both the Present Perfect and the Past Simple.

Example:

Have you ever been to the Prado Museum?

Yes, I have.

When did you go?

Last year, when I went to Madrid for a conference.

Did you go by yourself?

No, I didn't, I went with a couple of colleagues.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario