domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

Hi!

Really late, right? I have been very busy deciding who to vote.

Last week there wa only Ana on Monday and Cara and Ana on Wednesday . So the first class was adapted to just one student and I did not continue with the unit we are doing. Only practicing and a lot of conversation.
On Wednesday we did a couple of listenings. They were conversations, first at a reception counter, in a hotel, and then between a customer and a pharmacist. Then we read and practiced the dialogues.

Well, I hope you can find the listenings in the Aula Virtual. I had uploaded the ones we were listening to in class. I was about to upload a new one for the last exercise on the sheet when the Internet conexion failed.

I got it. You´ll find them there.

In the conversations they talk about painkillers, backaches, headaches, a temperature, a cold, a cough. You can have a sore throat as well when you have the flu.

They also use the verb to hurt: 
Does your back hurt?

You could say things like:

Does it hurt a lot?

Anyway, I hope this is useful to you.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario